Surabaya Carnival Night Market

Well this is how my last Saturday like. 



My boyfie had came back in town, and so is my fams who suprisingly visited me during the weekends. And as the sun started to set, we kinda had this idea to visit the newly opened Carnival in the town. So we moved quickly before it started to get even crowded, and luckily we made it just in time when the Carnival was started to open. 





There were a lot rides provided in this place like a ferris wheel, roller coaster and etc. But i don't feel like having some rides that i mentioned above. My boyfie played a Gokart by himself though. And out of curiosity me, my boyfie and also my lil' sister having our oh-not-so scary Haunted ship a visit. I was really excited inside the ship that i forgotten that i still had my phone with me to take a picture. So yeah, no pictures for all the rides.

Sadly, we also didn't manage to get inside the trick eye museum.



And lastly snacking time!! I was so excited to came here because they also provide the best (well, probably it was the best that i've eaten) Churros in town. I'd had one when i visited Bali on my last vacantion, so i planned to get it here too. YEY FOR CHURROS WITH CINNAMON SUGAR ON TOP AND SOME CHOCOLATE DIPPING :') Happy tummy is happy.

That's it for my last saturday outing. This post is related to my Instagram post, actually.


SURABAYA CARNIVAL NIGHT MARKET
Jln. Jendral Ahmad Yani
OPEN DAILY STARTING 5PM - 11PM 
IDR25.000 (exclude rides)