{ Review } Etude House Lock 'n Summer Precious Mineral Proof Any Cushion

Hello!

Actually i had planned to review the prodcut that i would bring you today since probably a month ago, maybe? But sadly, i was really busy during the time and also the vacation take almost all my time. So yeah, it was kinda late to review this but still i'm going to share my thoughts about Etude House's Summer 2014 products. Well all those cushions actually tempting to buy, really, but i had to stop myself to buy all of it.


TADAAH!!


Today's review would be Etude House Lock 'n Summer Precious Mineral Proof Any Cushion.



 
Since i live in tropical country, basically it gets hotter around August until December which also my consideration to get this product too. The product already had an SPF50+ on it so i didn’t bother to put up a sun screen first, moreover the thicker product i applied on my face it would make my skin look a little bit cakey and sometimes an acne would appear too. 



 


 Available shades to choose.


 Mine is in shade W13 Natural Beige



  

( Before and after blend )


The result :  I must say that the product is worth to try. The texture is almost as watery as the other BB Cushions (but not as watery as Laneige's one in my opinion), and it isn't too thicky and heavy once applied on the skin. It give medium coverage for redness and dullskin, I personally still use my concealer to cover up my redness and dark undereyes. It has the perfect finish that i always wanted, it is a matte finish and also stayed for up to six hours for my quite oily skin. So far after wearing this product i still didn't find a bad effect for my skin which is good. 


Repurchase : Definitely, yes!


image
Brand 
Etude House
Product 
Lock 'n Summer Precious Mineral Proof Any Cushion
Variance 
W13 Natural Beige
  Price
KRW 18.000
Rate 
5/5
image


image