{ Review } Innisfree Rose Clear Skin



Hello again!

So, i've been adding the newest toner to my collection in which caused by my other toner was running out. I planned to switch to use all the Natural ingredients for my skincare routines and basically, i turned to choose Innisfree again. Lucky me, i first doubted that i would get this product though because it seems that not many people knew nor used this.

And here is my new babe, I introduce you Innisfree Rose Clear Skin!

 What it promised :  
Enriched with rose water to refine coarse and dull skin, leaving skin sleek and vibrant


Doesn't it tempting you? Well for me yes it is. I have a really dull skin and also a lot acne scars which haven't recovered from the last time breakout. So i guess trying the product won't hurt right? I heard also that it was actually a good toner.



A little notes, the bpttle was also provided with a seal before you opened the bottle. And also there was a seal inside the cap to prevent the liquid to burst out during the shipping. Sadly i lost removed it and throw it away after i opened the cap, now thinking about it I'm getting worried.

The result :  The texture is almost as watery, and not sticky at all - it would glides along the skin when i applied it on my cotton swept. It also had a really pleasant rose scent which i pretty much liked. For those who didn't like any scent or perfumed toner or else, I recommend you guys to not try this one - because it the scent might be too strong for you. For the skin condition, I still didn't see any improvement for my dull skin (yet) - I'm going to updated the review later. But it didn't caused any breakout so far, isn't it good?
Repurchase : Maybe.
image
Brand 
Innisfree
Product 
Rose Clear Skin(Toner)
Variance 
260ml
  Price
KRW 9500
Rate 
3/5
image


image