September Haul : Just Beyond

IT'S MIDDLE SEPT!! YEY.


So i was strolling around the mall before my eyes suddenly landed on the shop with Kim Soohyun's poster showed in front of it. Well, actually i haven't heard much about these brand - aside of my close besties keep urge me to buy some of theirs. I was actually surprised to see yet another  Eco friendly brand around since  Body shop is the only one in town.

Okay, shouldn't we move to the hauls right away? And not to mention, they give a lot freebies for the first 70 customer, and i was sooooo lucky to be one of it (THE GIVE A LOT, REALLY.) :D


 
image
Brand 
Just Beyond
Product 
Sheet Mask
Variance 
Soothing (Cucumber), Firming (Lemon), Smoothing (Peach)
  Price
IDR 19.000/sheet

Actually they also have this sheet like Etude's one that more focused on the part of your face or your body,
 but i hadn't got chance to buy one. And will definitely visit the store later to buy the Body patch and Eye brightening patch ones!


image



image
Brand 
Just Beyond
Product 
Oh, My! Scrub Peeling
Variance 
N/A
  Price
IDR 299.000
 
I don't know, it's just tempting to try on this product too after the salesperson showed me 
how this awesome scrub peeling did it work for the skin. It definitely smooooother my hands!
image



image
Brand 
Just Beyond
Product 
Organature Eye Cream
Variance 
N/A
  Price
IDR 299.000
 
I'm in a long journey on searching for some good eye cream, that's all. I need to lighten my under eyes, really.
image


And now, freebiesssssss! 




image
Brand 
Just Beyond
Product 
Frutopia Facial Foam
Variance 
Yuzu

It stated to help smoothing and gave an antioxidan for the skin, worth to tery right?
image
More freebiesss!!!


 Angel aqua essence 5pcs, Angel Snow cream 5 pcs
And a cutie rabbit with a black glasses make up pouch.

Oh and i almost forgot that i also get to be their member too. And actually there is another freebies of IDR100.000 Berrybenka's voucher. Wasn't it nice? I never thought that i would get a lot freebies though, Etude House provide a lot - but Beyond definitely gave more. A little notes, today i also brought a Yves Saint Laurent's product, yeyyyyyyyyyy. 


I will definitely post a review soon! Don't forget to support TTS for their Holler's comeback (N.B. Tifanny is reallllllllly pretty, ok.) Until next time, hug and kisses.


image