{ Review } YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foudation in B30 Beige


Hello again!

As i’ve been stated in the latest post, that i’d bought another high brand cosmetic with me this month, I’m going to review it right now! And it was actually my second product after Bobbi Brown’s concealer which is rally worth the price.

I’ve been looking around for some light foundation with a medium coverage for months, actually. Before I bought 3 Concept Eyes’s Cover Cream Foundation that is actually work really good as I expected in covering acne scars and redness, but it isn’t as light as i actually want (Well, it is cream foundation.) 

So, i went to look around for some high brand cosmetics until my eyes landed to this Yves Saint Laurent’s Teint Foundation. I actually really really love this foundation because it’s quite light and the coverage is also good. But the storelady kept telling me to use the Youth Liberator instead of the Teint Foundation one, she also recommended me some other items to buy like it’s serum and eye brightner.

In the end, i bought the Youth Liberator Foundation, and here’s the review!





 (I got mine in Sogo Store, kay.)





 (The classy glass box and black cap, i like it so much!)


 ( Mine is in shade B30 Beige )

What it promised:
It revives the skin’s youthfull brightness and enhances the complexion’s natural color tone. 
The skin looks smoother with a healthy glow. Dull zones are neutralised creating a more uniform complexion.


 ( Before blend | After blend )


 ( Used in face with a concealer )

The result: I am never a fan of foundation actually, but I can say this is really good! It is light foundation with a matte finish and almost watery texture. It’s not sticky and not oily either after applied on my skin surface. Buildable! And has a light to medium coverage, i still have to applied a layer of concealer to hide my acne scars completely. The scent is also fine for me, not too strong – not too floral nor too chemicals. And i guess this foundation could still be good for up to 8 hours. But, the problem it has a quite heavy packaging since it’s made from glass, and pricey (but once again, it’s worth the price.)


Repurchase : Maybe ( Still want to try YSL’s Teint Foudnation!)

 Product used : 
YSL'S Youth Liberator Serum Foundation in B30, Missha Auto AD Eyebrow in Dark Brown, 3 Concept Eyes Once Color Shadow in Ann, Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer in Peach, 3 Concept Eyes Lip color in Glass Red


image
Brand 
Yves Saint Laurent (YSL)
Product 
Youth Liberator Serum Foundation
Variance 
B30 Beige
  Price
IDR800.000
Rate 
4.5/5
image


image