{ Review } ElishaCoy Anti Trouble T Serum

 

Hello!


It’s been a while and today i would like to bring you a newest skincare product that i recently used for about a month. Let’s just say that it was yet another skincare for those who have an acne prone and combination skin like me :D Today’s post will be goes to ElishaCoy’s Anti Trouble-T Serum! 


And i was really really concerned about what my skincare take in during last month since I got back to my hometown and unknowingly my skinconfition getting a lot better. What i mean is i nearly had a breakout an a new acne for no reason which i don’t even understand either. But during my little vacantion at Bali, it became even worser since a few acnes had appeared. I guess i couldn’t handle the water since the hotel that I stayed somehow didn’t provide a clear water (i tasted it, and it was salty, really.)


So, enough with a little talk and move to the review.

 What it promised :  
Anti Redness and Trouble calming effect keeps troubles at bay by breaking off the chain of bad circulation that causes skin problems.





It came with a brown glass bottle packaging which is quite heavy. So in my opinion for those who mobile a lot it wasn’t as handy as the other product does. It aso have a pipet that attached on the bottle for a cleaner usage. I must say, i liked more if it come with pumps – actually.

And about the texture, I somehow had forgotten to take a picture of it so i hope my explanation was enough for this. It wasn’t have any floral or any other natural scent and slightly have an alcoholic and pharmacy scent. The texture was light and easy to blend on the skin surface, not to mention it also easily absorbed too.


 Result: 

(+) Prevent acness
(+) Lighten redness 
(-) Causing a breakout
(-) Heavy packaging
(-) Causing dryness 

 Repurchase: NO


image 
Brand 
ElishaCoy
Product 
Anti Trouble T Serum
Variance 
30ml
  Price
USD 49.90
Rate 
3/5
image


image