{ Review } Sooryehan Soo Chunsam Sanghwang Eye Cream




Hi!

So, I’ve been changing the page’s theme for couple times already and now I feel like I’m going to stick with this time for the time being. Hehe. Isn’t this cute? Yet sadly-the comment part still unavailable to use, duh. I’m going to try to repair it later. Thanks to (...) for the pretty theme work (She might not see this though.)

And now I’m back with another post about a little skincare. I have a dark underyes, like a really dark one which even make me look paler and unhealthy if i didn’t get an enough sleep. My friend also keep ‘panda’ as my nickname like forever. Moreover, OH GOD! I could’ve seen some lines appeared on my undereyes and i went like ‘MOM WHAT SHOULD I DO?!’ as soon as my mom opened the door to my room.

I know i should’ve used an eye cream earlier, because my mother had told me to do so for about a year ago, maybe? And i kinda thought that i won’t be needed, since I don’t get a line and only a heavy dark undereyes which would fade lightly if I sleep more than 10 hours (I barely sleep nowadays, sobs). But time prove it wrong and I really did regret my decision. 


Sadly, when i received the box it was a little bit damaged but the packaging inside where fine. Not to mention but i really liked how the packaging looks. The gold and purple colors made it more luxurious and also standing out from my other skincare product’s packagings. Move to the product, now!


What it promised :  
 The eye cream is great for anti-aging, brightening and hydrating effect with skin regeneration functionality. (taken from here.)

Ingredients: 

Phellinus linteus [Sanghwang mushroom], 120-year-old Multiflorous knootweed, 80-year-old Platycodi radix/ Balloonflower root, Ginseng, Cordyceps, Antler, Rhizoma Atractylodis Alba, Hwarosoo [the main ingredient in Soo line, which contains 5 kinds of flower petals: Lotus, Safflower, Magnolia, Chrysanthemum, Honeysuckle ]

The cream nearly has no scent, except a little bit mint (which my mom told me, but i didn’t smell it at all, actually.) The texture is creamy, and it is really easy to spread onto our skin, as we know the skin under our eyes are really thin so we need to use a light-weighed eye cream for it. It also not sticky, which surprise me.


Result:
(+) Moisturize the undereyes
(+) Not sticky
(+) No strong scent
(-) Doesn’t lighten my undereyes
(-) Doesn’t reduce the line around my undereyes
(-) Doesn’t have spartula
(-) Hard to find

image 
Brand 
Sooryehan
Product 
Soo Chunsam Sanghwang Eye Cream
Variance 
N/A
  Price
Approx. IDR160.000
Rate 
2.5/5
image


image