Sugarbites Pattiserie



Happy father’s day, to all the fathers out there.



I’ve been saving this little rumblings over my sweetest obsession for quite a while before deciding to had it written on the blog. Most of you who might have seen the picture on my instagram of course. So, this was actually a late post o a fridate with my housemates. And the truth is we kinda had this outing all of sudden without even planning before. Here we go again, we visited a new pattiserie in the town which located oh-not-so far from our house. They were just had a soft opening so not many people noticed this pattiserie.

Afterall, i suppose i liked the place eventhough it was hardly seen from the main street. The place is cozy, and they’d give a nice atmosphere to hangout. The decoration was good in my opinion, it gave a vintage yet also a classy feels. Not only selling cakes, but they’re also sell some breads on the shop as well. I’m pretty sure that now they already had it’s Grand Opening though (I heard it from a friend who got invited to the event, actually.)



Move to the cakes! And look at how delicious it is. From the left-top, it’s a Lemon cake and next to it is a Rose cake; bottom-right is a Fruit pie and next to it was mine, an Apple pie. I’ve tasted all the four which surprise me that it isn’t as sweet as I thought it would be. I’m not a really fan of sweets, actually. But i’d really like to recommend their Apple Pie, the best pie that i’d in the town!

Here’s my fridate delight combo, a Caffe Latte and Apple Pie. And they’d just brighten up my day!


SUGAR BITES PATISSERIE
Manyar Kertoarjo VII/2, Surabaya.
Web : www.sugarbitespatisserie.com
Phone : +031 594 5192