{ Review } Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Fresh Watery Cream



I’ve heard lately that those whom also having a problem with their skin like acnes, oily skin and else still need to apply a moisture. To admit it, i never really did t hink of using any cream since the there was already a lot product that i used on my face during day or even night. And i always thought of using moisture would only cause my acne ( which is combination type ) would suffered more, i mean yeah – more like having more acnes and else. 


So, after i find out and looking for any information regarding to this. I finally find a product that seemed to suitable for my skin. The product come with from Nature Republic, titled Super Aqua Max. I get the Super Aqua Max : Fresh Watery cream one ( purposedly for the oily type skin ) instead of the combination one. It’s also claimed that the cream would provide a subtle moisture to the face and also waterfy finish. I found my face produced too much ol eventhough i put layers of make up and also a sebum control powder. So yeah, i consider to try this one first instead of taking the combination one. 




The product come with a blue box and glass packaging, which needs an extra care if taking this for a trip ( Not to mention, it is quite heavy too! ). This product also include a spartula and also a cap to shield the cream to overflowed. Guess it’s the positive side since i didn’t get to buy a spartula to take the cream, and it would be cleaner and easier this way. 


The texture is awesome! I mean it thought it would be as heavy as the other cream that i’ve tried, but it doesn’t – instead it is light-weighted and also watery which would be easily to spread and absorbed by the skin. The product also have some kind of pleasant floral scent, it’s not too strong and basically it’s what i called as fresh.

Result: I’ve been using the product for about two month and i can tell that I’m really in love with this product. It did a really good job on controlling the amount of oil in my face during the day. And also, it didn’t cause any breakout which is surprised me. So i guess for those who have a oily skin type, this product is worth to try. On contrary it doesn’t moisture my face us much as i expected it to be, and the packaging is too heavy to be carried around.



image 
Brand 
Nature Republic
Product 
Super Aqua Max Fresh Watery Cream
Variance 
#Oily skin
 Price
21,900 KRW
Rate 
4/5
image


image