{ Review } The Faceshop Keratin Intensive Treatment





I have a frizzy hair.

I have a damaged hair.

I have a really damn bad hair. 

Gosh, even i tried a lot product already to treat this freaking frizzy hair. I tried to follow the treatments like having a hair mask at least twice a week or using olive oil or argan oil to my hair. Even i tried using Aloe Vera too. Yet nothing really came up with a better result. It does smoothen the texture but sadly, last only a few hours.  


So, i kinda interasted to tried another brand which came from THE FACESHOP, titled Keratin Intensive Treatment. It also stated that it is for damaged hair treatment too which got my interest in a mere second. I never tried any other brand aside of local’s one so i decided to tried this one. It also came with a line of Shampoo and Conditioner too, yet i decided to only but the hair mask.
 



This intensive care treatment for dry and damaged hair replenishes lost keratin protain to illuminate your locks with body, bounce and vitality while infusions of silk proteins and panthenol help to prevent split ends.



And about the packaging it came with a green tube and consist of 200ml of the fluid. After using a half of the product, the fluid hardly come out when i pinched the tube, it has a really hard pressure inside the tube. It has a pleasant smell in my opinion, not too strong – and not to floral. It’s just smell nice and would last for all the day for my hair, which really surprise me. Moreover! It does show a sign of a better hair for me! My hair wasn’t as frizzy as before after using the product about 2 times a week and also it does smoothen my hair the best.


I’m thinking of buying the other product of this line too eventhough it was a bit pricey, it does show a good result for my hair. What do you think? Do you have a same problem with me? How’d you take care of it? Let me know by dropping a comment down below!


image 
Brand 
The Faceshop
Product 
Keratin Intensive Treatment
Variance 
N/A
 Price
Approx. IDR180.000
Rate 
5/5
image


image