Too much



Hi.


It’s been a month since the last time i wrote something, but no, this time i won’t do a review yet because the feeling hurt too much. Well yeah, I’m not going to lie, I’m still in a bad state after the news of EXO’s Kris departure. I alreadt overcome Hangeng’s departure and so did Yookyung’s departure last year. God, this was the hardest, because Yifan was like my 3rd bias in EXO-M.


Not being immature fan, but I really didn’t want him to leave. I can’t bare the feeling of watching only 11 of them on stage, it hurts. Yet again, i still respected any of his decision. It’s not like he did this all of sudden, i believe he had thought of this countless time before eventhough he didn’t tell the other members.  Let’s say – what if he was in the state that couldn’t handle more of SM shits? Or what if he was sick that he couldn’t bare with their hectic schedule?


He really have a reason behind all of this.


And i also got a link to a petition regarding how SM’s treat their artist and I was like – what the heck. Because hey, in my opinion, it’s not like they would really listen to us anwyay? MOREOVER, we didn’t exactly knew what happened behind all of this shits happening to their artist. Remember the other cases’s in the past year? Hangeng left, Taeyeon stayed. Hey, we didn’t exactly know what is in their contract between the agency and the artists too, right? So why must we do a petition when we only heard rumours about this and that which didn’t have any exact resource? 


Once again, I’m just saying what’s on my mind. Sorry if i sound rude or else. 


So, I hope everything would end soon, nicely for the better them.


Stay strong, EXO! Stay strong, Kris!