{ Review } OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum

I’ve been looking for a product that could revive the skin dullness and also lightening acne scars and spots for years, untill i heard that actually Vitamin could do some miracles for my skin problems. And here basically what Vitamin C could do for your skin : antioxidantactivity, collagen synthesis, the cardiovascular system, the immune system. I didn’t know which exactly one of the stated effect above could do the magic for my skin, but at least i tried.



So, I began to search for some product that consist of Vit. C on it, and also got a recommendation from a my sister close friend that this product can do the miracles for her. I’d tried BRTC Vitalizer-C Ampoule before i tried this product, and i really want to compare how it does actually do the magic for my skin. It was also stated by wishtrend.com, that the product could whitening / recovering troubles scars and also removing blackheads which exactly i was looking for. Check out below to see how it exactly works c:
( src: wishtrend.com)


And up to my review, now!


The product came with a bottle consist of 30ml, and also a pipet for an easier and clean use. It also came with a brown ( wait, or was it red??) bottled glass to avoid the sun. Vitamin C wouldn’t go well under sun circumtances, so it would be better to follow the instruction : Store it in a cool and dry place. As i opened the bottle, i couldn’t say that  i liked the scent, it has a tropical scent.


Compared to the other Vitamin C product that i have tried before, this product was way and a lot strong in scent! I was kinda surprised how some people could actually bare with it. I didn’t mean to compare both of the product since this was supposed to be a review for OST, but for those who basically couldn’t stand a strongly scent product, don’t ever try.

The fluid also came a little stickier and thicker, but once it had applied all over the skin it would feel lighter. I’ve also notice that i got some itchines in several places like near my acne scars area for the first time, it seemed like my skin still adjusting for it’s nutrition. And also the scent would be gone in about 10 until 15 minutes (finally!).
Result:

I had been using the product for 3 weeks in row and I notice that several of my blackhead like what i often have around my nose area were evenly gone ( not all of them but i do notice the difference.) Some of my friends also told me that my skin looks a lot better after i use this product, they said it brightens up my skin and my skin looks smoother. I also realized that it does help to minimize my pores, somehow this product actually did the miracle! But for acne scars, i did think that it lighten up a little bit.

( I might update when i feel another changes happened )

I guess it does still need more time to see the actuall differences, right? What do you think?


image 
Brand 
O.S.T
Product 
Original Pure Vit C20 Serum
Variance 
N/A
 Price
Approx. IDR275,000
Rate 
4/5
image


image