{ Review } 3 Concept Eyes : Lip Color #403 Glass Red

Hello!

This is the first post of my review, to told you the truth I'd never write one before. So this is the first review I ever write. I'm not good with words, either my English. But I'll try to explain it in my easiest and detailest way. And now here i go.



 

First of all, i have an addiction of lippies lately - lipstick, lip lacquer, lip tint or even lip gloss ( which i barely bough for years ). This product came from Stylenanda, and I absolutely love all of their cosmetics! I've bunch of it already and still going to buy some in the future.



Secondary, I've seen some of the promotional picture on their website and i was really interested to try this product because of their natural looks. And no kidding, it does have a natural end! It also stated to have high-moisture, which had done well to my dry lips too.

 
( welps, suddenly my camera turned out of focus :'(( ) 




Overall, i really like this lip color so much that i even use them daily. For those who is looking for unbold color lippie, and those who have a dry lip - I really really recommended this for you. I might also tried the other Glass lip color line, the Pink one seemed to have a pretty nice end too!


image 
Brand 
Stylenanda, 3 Concept Eyes

Product 
Lip color

Variance 
#403 Glass Red

 Price
17,900 KRW

Rate 
5/5
image


image