{ Review } Urban Decay Naked2 Basic

Goodbye, 2014! Hello, 2015!

And lastly, hello again all! It's been a lot time since i stopped writting such a review or a view rumblings. Last december was the hardest time for me - i'm taking of my final exam and doing a lot things around the campus for more than a week. And also, it was the hardest time for my country too (i guess), my prayers with you, the passanger of Air Asia QZ8501 and also with the family too. I hope 2015 will be a better year for all of us!

So back to the reviews.


And here's the artist for today, Urban Decay Naked2 Basic!

Yeyyyyyy. Finally after quite a while of not getting a any high-end brand, i'm getting my Urban Decay! It's also been my favorite eyeshadow and also my daily makeup (Aside of 3 Concept Eyes's) The color is really tempting for me to buy, moreover because i'm not a big fan of glittery and shimmering shadows. The palette also consist of mostly brown and neutral colors which is my favorite.


( The palette also comes with a mirror, that's handy - i like it!)


The colors are;
  • Skimp : The fairest tone in the palette; a fairy off-white matte colors
  • Stark : a nude brown with pink undertone
  • Frisk : a warm gray color
  • Cover : a medium soft brown with a hint of red
  • Primal : a medium dark brown with warm undertone
  • Undone : The darkest tone in the palette; a dark brown color with a hint of black
Here's the swatches!


The result : I'm really, double really, like this palette! It consist of semi-matte and matte shadows which can be used as a daily makeup and also as a base. Some also can be used to highlight part of myface. It's powdery and highly pigmented for my skin. It last also over 6 hours. The cons probably it comes with no brush and also the package isn't handy enough for travelling.

Repurchase : Maybe?


image

Brand 
Urban Decay
Product 
Naked2 Basic
Variance 
N/A
  Price
IDR410.000
Rate 
5/5 (FAVEEE!)
image


image